Edutopia Dominated the Social Web for “Flipped Classroom” Content in 2014
According to BuzzSumo‘s powerful social traffic analytics, the following articles were the most socially shared pieces of content during 2014 that featured the phrase “flipped classroom”.
Seven of these articles are from the popular site Edutopia (only 6, 7, and 9 were from other sites), so they take the crown for writing popular content about the growing grassroots flipped class movement.
This search for the phrase “Flipped Classroom” turns up the following 10 results, ranked by popularity:
1. Start a Reading Revolution: Flip Your Class With Blogs (over 6,000 shares)
2. Modifying the Flipped Classroom: The “In-Class” Version (over 4,000 shares)
3. Flipped-Learning Toolkit: 3 Ways to Take Your Students Deeper (almost 3,000 shares)
4. 5 Tips for Flipping Your PBL Classroom (also nearing 3,000 shares)
5. 4 Tips for Flipped Learning (over 2,500 shares)
6. Flipped classrooms provide a new way of learning (nearly 2,500 shares)
7. Free Technology for Teachers: How to Flip Your Classroom With eduClipper and PixiClip (over 2,000 shares)
8. “Fliperentiated” Instruction: How to Create the Customizable Classroom (over 2,000 shares)
9. Flipped classrooms in college: Lectures online and problem sets in the classroom (over 2,000 shares)
10. Flipped Learning Toolkit: Overcoming Common Hurdles (nearly 2,000 shares)
Of course, you can also try different phrases, like “Flipped Learning“, to get different results.
BuzzSumo provides the top ten results as a “freemium”, and also offers a 14 day trial of their Pro plan (normally priced at $99 per month).