Early Bird Registration for this Full Day Workshop is Available Thru September 15!
EmergingEdTech and FlippedClassroomWorkshop.com founder Kelly Walsh is delighted to announce the offering of a full day Flipped Classroom Workshop, taking place the day before the upcoming 2014 Teaching and Learning with the iPad Conference.
SCROLL DOWN TO SIGN UP BELOW!
Bring a laptop or tablet because this all day workshop will provide a hands on learning experience for educators wishing to develop a plan to incorporate flipped teaching and learning techniques into their classes and courses. Those who have already been using flipped classroom techniques who wish to learn more and evolve their approach will also benefit from this workshop.
This workshop will utilize flipped instruction techniques – you’ll be expected to watch a brief a video before the workshop and summarize it, and create a question based on it. During the session, practical hands-on exercises will provide active learning experiences and help to reinforce techniques and content being covered. Participants will work with each other to explore new ideas and clear up misconceptions.
A free copy of the eBook Flipped Classroom Workshop-in-a-Book by EmergingEdTech author Kelly Walsh will be provided to all students as a resource for further learning and exploration.
Upon completion of the workshop, you should be able to …
- Demonstrate awareness of numerous examples of how other teachers are using flipped instruction in their classrooms.
- Identify key considerations that must be addressed in flipped teaching and learning.
- Select from an array of techniques and tools to help ensure that students engage with digital learning content.
- Demonstrate familiarity with a variety of tools to create interactive flipped learning content (your own content and/or expert content from other sources).
- Demonstrate awareness of a variety of tools and techniques for creating engaging screencasts.
- Understand key considerations in flipped content delivery.
- Demonstrate awareness of a variety of approaches to enhancing active learning in the classroom.
- Draft a flipped classroom lesson plan.
- Draft a plan to evolve how you are using class time to review, reinforce, and further personalize learning.
- Demonstrate awareness of various strategies for overcoming objections to flipped instruction.
Click here to access the complete Workshop Agenda.
DATE: Thursday, November 20, 2014 (9 AM – 4 PM)
LOCATION: Embassy Suites Brier Creek, Raleigh, NC.
Just Click the Buy Now Button to SIGN UP NOW
YOU CAN PAY WITH MOST MAJOR CREDIT CARDS
Registrants will receive a confirmation within 24 hours of registering. Thank You! We look forward to your participation!