We offer the Internet’s most affordable and convenient Flipped Classroom Professional Development options.
The Flipped Classroom Workshop-in-a-Book
The Flipped Classroom Workshop-in-a-Book offers step by step immersion in flipped teaching, working you through 8 exercises as you develop your own personalized plan for using flipped instruction in your classroom. You can submit these exercises on line if you wish, and see what other teachers have done. And at under $27 ($26.99 on Amazon, or $19.99 as a PDF right here), you can hardly find a better bargain in Flipped Classroom PD!
The Flipped Classroom 4 Week Online Workshop
This online course will get you up and running with your flipped teaching plan. Join other inspired educators for an interactive workshop and develop your own flipped teaching plan!
In this workshop, you will …
- Read about other teacher’s uses of the flipped classroom – learn what works, what doesn’t, best practices, and lessons learned from some of today’s leading flipped instruction teacher-advocates, and from other teachers much like yourself
- Get hands-on and flip some of your own content
- Try out some free screencasting tools, and learn techniques for creating high quality, engaging screencasts
- Learn about other approaches to creating and delivering flipped class content
- Understand the considerations you need to be aware of when you flip the classroom, including how to use class time, and techniques to help ensure that students consume the flipped materials
- Develop your plan to incorporate flipped instruction techniques into your teaching
- Share your ideas and insights, interact with other educators, and learn from each other
- Discover resources available to continue learning about the flip
Each week will start with a video and reading assignments, followed by specific exercises to undertake and write about. There will be required participation in discussion forums, where you will share your learning experience, ask questions, and interact with fellow workshop participants.