Flipped Classroom Professional Development: This 4 Week Online Workshop will get you up and running with your flipped teaching plan.
REGISTRATION is Open
(clicking registration link will take you to our registration page on EmergingEdTech.com)!
EmergingEdTech author/founder Kelly Walsh offers Online Flipped Classroom Workshops throughout the year. Join other inspired educators for an interactive workshop and develop your own flipped teaching plan!
In this workshop, you will …
- Demonstrate awareness of numerous examples of how other teachers are using flipped instruction in their classrooms.
- Identify key considerations that must be addressed in flipped teaching and learning.
- Select from an array of techniques and tools to help ensure that students engage with digital learning content.
- Demonstrate familiarity with a variety of tools to create interactive flipped learning content (your own content and/or expert content from other sources).
- Demonstrate awareness of a variety of tools and techniques for creating engaging screencasts.
- Understand key considerations in flipped content delivery.
- Demonstrate awareness of a variety of approaches to enhancing active learning in the classroom.
- Draft a plan to evolve how you are using class time to review, reinforce, and further personalize learning.
- Draft a flipped classroom lesson plan.
- Demonstrate awareness of various strategies for overcoming objections to flipped instruction.
- Implement flipped teaching and learning in your classroom, with your own personalized plan.
Each week will start with a video and reading assignments, followed by specific exercises to undertake and write about. There will be required participation in discussion forums, where you will share your learning experience, ask questions, and interact with fellow workshop participants.
Everyone who completes their assignments and participates in the discussions will be provided a Certificate of Completion upon completion of the workshop.
All participants will receive a free copy of the new “Flipped Classroom Workshop-in-a-Book” eBook if PDF format , which we will use throughout the course.